Wednesday 29 August 2012

Rolie Polie Olie.


Ellie is obsessed with a kids TV show called Rolie Polie Olie. She doesn't care for Television so much but when she's all restless and getting grumpy, I can stick this on and she will happily sit there all day watching it. I'm so glad I have found something for her to do while I tidy up and do housework. Making her bottles with her on my hip was a task and a half. She's such a little sook, always wanting me to hold her, always wanting me to snuggle and play 24/7. Other people can't pick her up unless she can see me standing there or she will just whine until I come and get her. I kind of like it secretly, it makes me feel loved hehe. 
I took this photo of Ellie when she was on the couch watching Rolie Polie Olie on the couch. Honestly the cutest thing ever and if you talk when it's on... you're in trouble! 

No comments:

Post a Comment